Mercedes 280SL W107 - September 1979
6cyl 2717cc, 136kw/185hp gasoline, automatic transmission
exterior 568 Signalrot, interior Mb Tex/Fabric black/houndstooth
Accessories and comments
Qualitative rare 280SL Roadster from 2nd owner with an original documented mileage of only 69 869. “Gehegt und Gepflegt” by its two owners, ordered new by Frau Schmelmer who had the car in her possession until 2001. The Fahrzeugbrief shows that the SL was unregistered every winter, the explanation for the immaculate condition of the chassis and body and all technical components. Damage and rust free, fully in the factory paint, gorgeous houndstooth interior, undamaged wood parts.
The great complete documentation including the original invoice with a new price of DM 47 182,- -, many service invoices, TÜV reports and maintenance manuals give the following dates and mileages:
– Km 0 invoice of September 20 1979
amount DM 47.182
– Km 1,360 maintenance Mercedes
– Km 6,051 maintenance Mercedes
– Km 10.975 maintenance Mercedes
– Km 28 899 maintenance Mercedes
– Km 46 588 maintenance Mercedes
– Km 52.420 maintenance Mercedes
– Km 54 315 maintenance Mercedes
– Km 55 484 maintenance Mercedes
– Km 55.700 Purchase Agreement 2nd owner
– Km 55 709 maintenance Mercedes
– Km 55 880 TÜV
– Km 67 284 TÜV
– Km 68 370 TÜV
– Km 69 146 TÜV
Equipped with the following options: radio / cassette Europe Kurier, right outside mirror, automatic transmission, hard top in body color, front armrest, power windows, solar control glass all round, alloy wheels. Ornate, classic early model thanks to the unilak, the houndstooth interior and the lack of the front spoiler, in later models as standard.
Our classics can always be seen in our showroom by appointment. Click here for our contact details.